How we are funded

BR2470-01 (1) Blurred

 

The Hospice of the Good Shepherd provides its services free of charge to its patients, their families and their carers. The Hospice is not part of the National Health Service (NHS) and only receives 24% of its funding from statutory sources. The remaining 76% is raised from a range of fundraising activities and the generous support of the local community.

We are incredibly grateful to all those volunteers, companies, organisations and Hospice donors, as well as staff, who make it possible for us to continue providing a vital service, without your generosity and support we wouldn’t be able to provide a local Hospice.

There are a number of ways that you can get involved in supporting the Hospice. Visit our Get Involved page to find out more.

Untitled design (19)