Jolly Jumper Day
- Date: Friday, December 13, 2019
- Time: All Day
Everything’s better in a Christmas Sweater
Simply pull on a Christmas jumper, encourage friends and colleagues to do the same and collect a £2 donation for the Hospice from everyone taking part. We’ve chosen Friday 13th December as the official day, but you can do your bit on any day you choose.
4 Important things you can do now:
- Get your work or business or school or just a group of friends and family involved!.
- Tell EVERYONE you know that the Hospice’s Jolly Jumper Day is happening on Friday 13 December. Good news: no one needs to buy a new sweater – just decorate or swap an old one
- Then donate. It’s only £2. You’ll be helping us make our patients and their families a special Christmas.
- Click below to download your Festive Fundraising Pack, full of downloadable posters, ideas and tips to help you pull off a cracking Christmas fundraising event.
For more information, or to register your interest, give the fundraising team a call on 01244 851811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org