Our Funding

Hospice of the Good Shepherd provides its services free of charge to its patients. We only receive 24% of our funding from statutory sources. The remaining 76% is raised from a range of fundraising activities and the support of our very generous local community. We also raise money through our charity shops and our weekly lottery.

We are also supported by an army of over 350 volunteers who give their time free of charge to ensure we can continue to delivery our high quality end of life care. We are incredibly grateful to all those volunteers, companies, organisations and Hospice donors, as well as staff, who make it possible for us to continue providing a vital service, without your generosity and support we wouldn’t be able to provide a local Hospice. There are a number of ways that you can get involved in supporting the Hospice. Visit our Get Involved page to find out more.

Untitled design (19)